2019 ordering is currently closed. Please check back in Spring 2019 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list. Thank you for your participation!
- Trees are available on a first come, first serve basis based on stock availability.
- Individual private businesses/property owners/homeowners are not eligible to order trees at this time.
- 4thGrade classrooms are eligible to receive trees for their students. Trees must be ordered through the schools.
- Only organizations within the PPL Service Territory are eligible to order trees.
- Customers should provide their own personnel to assist with the unloading of trees at the time of delivery.
- Customers will be notified of a location and date where they will pick up their trees at least 30 days prior to the pickup date.
- A Community Roots representative from PPL will contact you to schedule a delivery date, time and location. Delivery times will typically be Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
- PPL retains the option to substitute tree species for similar, in-kind species depending on the availability of stock at the time of ordering.
- Tree orders will contain the tree seedlings and original packaging from the nursery. Tree protectors, tree tubes, tree stakes and other planting accessories are not provided.
- PPL is not responsible for the health or survival of the tree seedlings after delivery.
- Call 811 before planting your seedlings. 811 Process for Homeowners